Monday, August 31, 2015

Autoridades Generales

So today was a great pday. I was able to make crepes, my favorite food, I haven't had them for 8 months, because today I hit the 8 month mark! dang the time goes by too fast.

This was a pretty hard week. None of our investigators are progressing and we found out like all of them have problems and probably wont be able to get baptized soon, so that is fun.not. And the people here aren't punctual at all, we confirm our visits and everything but nobody is there. It is just hard to find people. We are going to work our tails off this week to get new investigators that are really ready to progress. Fortunately we were able to find quite a few less actives this week and see a lot of them in the church. that was cool.

This week we took the 7 hour trip down to Quito to listen to Elder Ulisses Soares of the first Quorum of the Seventy. There were a ton of missionaries from the two Quito missions. He spoke a lot about the plan of salvation as well as what we can do as missionaries to balance our responsibilities better. It was great. Also, the Area President also a member of the first quorum of the seventy Juan Uceda was there and talked a little bit. I was able to shake their hands afterwords and look into their eyes and it was cool. I wont forget that experience. I definitely felt awesome being there and listening to them. 

I hope you all have a good week. thanks for the letters (not. nobody is writing me) haha. 

Elder Roberts


No comments:

Post a Comment