Monday, June 13, 2016

Una Semana de Reuninones

Well, this last week was super fun, my companion and I saw so many miracles. We prayed and fasted last week to find new people to teach and this week we found a ton of new people, the only difficulty is that none of them are progressing, but every day the Lord is putting a ton of new people in our path. My companion was super happy to see that the Lord had answered our prayers and it is fun seeing him so happy with the Missionary Work.

We had a lot of meetings this week. One of the meetings was a combined zone meeting with our zone and the zone Esmeraldas.  The two zones on the coast.  When I got there I ran into my old companion Elder Quispe. It was so good seeing him. I wasn't sure when the last time I would see him would be, but he is doing super good. He is such a great friend, I will for sure be in contact with him for the rest of my life.
Reunited with my old companion Elder Quispe

I had a cool baptismal experience this week. The Hermanas had a baptism of a woman named Teadora. She is super awesome. I got to do her baptismal interview a while ago and anyways, she is kind of heavy and she wanted the bishop to baptize her, but the bishop isn't that strong in his arms and the sister is kind of big, so before the baptism the bishop was like I cant do this alone, and he asked the sister who she wanted to help out and she said in front of everyone, I want that pretty white boy to baptize me.....she is like 60 years old lol.  Anyways, the bishop did the baptism and I was behind her in the font and helped her get submerged in the water and then I pretty much just lifted her up and it was hard, but cool. 

Me, Teadora, The Bishop

I had a lot of spiritual experiences this week, I learned a lot. the spirit taught me a lot. Yesterday was stake conference and the temple president and his wife from Guyaquil made it up here and they gave some great talks that I don't think I will ever forget.

Well I love you all and hope you have amazing weeks. Take care,
Elder Roberts

Elder Quispe stole my camera, I miss that kid 
 The Zone San Rafael 
The baptism 
The Bishop and I are major amigos

My ingrown toenail that I am going to get taken out on Friday




No comments:

Post a Comment