Monday, February 23, 2015

This Hallowed Ground

Ok, first sorry that I haven't set any pictures home, my camera connector thing has a virus and deleted all my pictures, so guess I will have to take more.

I had some mani *peanuts* and ended up having  an allergic reaction this week and I ended up like taking my epipen, fun stuff.

We had cambios (transfers) today and I am in Calderon for six more weeks still with Elder Morgan, but he is a good companion so that is fine. He is district leader now.

This week we had verificaciones with the President and he took all of us new missionaries to this really special place that was actually outside of our mission in the Quito Mission, but we had special permission to go there. It was the place where Ecuador was dedicated by an apostle.  I forgot which one, but I have it written down somewhere, but it was really special and cool to be there. It was at this huge statue that overlooks the whole city. I will never forget that experience.

Silvia got baptised this week which was awesome. she is the best. Her and her son have come such a long way. We also have been focusing on getting our investigators to progress more and we have had some good success with two baptisms planned on my birthday.

I am loving my mission. Thanks for all your prayers and support.

Chao,
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment